2009年4月25日星期六

what can i do??

despite the muet exam pass dy.
my mood still so down.
quite confidence before.
after the exam.
really really really dissapointed with my performance.
writing.
sociap ills.
easy what?!
yet i can't overcome you.
chong fong teng!!
what wrong with you?!
i thought i can do better.
nope.
again.
i dissapointed again.
band 4.
don't leave me alone.
i need you.
i really need you
indeed.
i aimed u from the beginning.
i tackle you since i knew you.
i fall in love with you after the muet trial.
i really love you.
can't live without you.
yet you leave me away.
how heartless are you.
can't blame you.
my problem.
undeniable.
i try my best.
God bless me.
gong gong & po po.
plzzzzzzzzzz.
bobi bobi me.

4 条评论:

  1. Stand up !
    I also did badly before,
    bust i still keep on trying !

    回复删除
  2. haizzz...
    give me some time...
    hopeless now..
    thanx for concern..
    now the only way is wait for my result..

    回复删除
  3. 努力过了就不会有遗憾了,
    考得不好可能是因为努力的方式不对了,
    加油!! ^^

    回复删除
  4. 也许是我过于紧张自己的表现,
    让我临场发挥不佳···
    anyway,尽力了···
    谢谢你哦···

    回复删除